Mission and Vision
Our Navigation Team believes...
ALL Pathfinder School of Innovation students will rise to become independent, responsible, educated, and confident contributors to the 21st-century global community through a self-motivated, challenging, and individualized learning path.
The Learning Journey will...
produce creative, responsible, self-motivated, and critical thinking contributors to our society through a rigorous and relevant educational experience and meaningful community engagement of all educational stakeholders. The Pathfinder School of Innovation will produce exemplary levels of achievement through research-based instruction, data-driven assessment, and response, meaningful and frequent relationship building with all stakeholders, providing our Pathfinders with a strong foundation to pursue a variety of post-secondary opportunities.
Our Pathfinder Explorers (students) are…
- Self-directed and committed to learning
- Comfortable learning in a virtual environment
- Reachable and responsive
- Willing to take advantage of available support services
- Ready to connect, share and collaborate
Our Pathfinder Guides (faculty and staff) are committed to...
- Developing each individual’s full potential
- Investing in meaningful communication of all stakeholders
- Fostering a Pathfinder’s positive self-concept and creativity
- Using data to drive instruction, assessments, interventions, and enrichment opportunities
- Adapting to meet the needs of individual Pathfinders